Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Reading with Daddy. Yes, she does have a Sweet Martha's Cookie bucket on her head.



Halloween wouldn't be complete without Mom and Dad dressing as Ernie and Bert from Sesame Street!


Nice Uni-brow Bert!


This is a video of Abby walking outside to our car. The video is titled, "Fallen Angel." You'll see why.

I also wanted to thank my mom for helping with the costume. I wish I could take credit for the whole thing but my mom, being the talented seamstress that she is, sewed the little dress with the feathers. For years, she used to make my brother and I costumes and they were always perfect. Now continuing the tradition, it was perfect. THANKS MOM, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

2 comments:

  1. Abby looks like such a perfect angel! What a cute costume! And you guys look pretty darn cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....and she's down. If she's anything like Tyson she probably bounced up with a smile and kept going!!! The resiliency of 1 year olds. Wish I had some.

    ReplyDelete