Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Mile Stone

I realize we haven't been keeping up with Abby's blog recently so I thought I'd post a little something inbetween patients while I'm at clinic.



Last night Jason and I went out for a function at my school and Auntie Katie was watching Abby for the evening. The instructions were pretty typical, 'she's already eaten, play with her, give her a bath if possible, put her to bed.'



Well, I was so bummed because when we got home, Katie said Abby did just fine except for one thing. SHE POOPED IN THE TUB!!! MAN!!! I can't believe I missed it. It wasn't diarrhea, I guess they were pretty hard ... I chuckle to myself out loud when I think about Katie holding Abby over the tub while trying to control the situation. I'm seriously bummed that I missed it though. I always assumed she'd poop in the tub at one time and I secretly wanted to be amongst it all when it happened. Oh well. Katie did a fantastic job and handled it well. THANKS KATIE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Auntie Katie!! Really nothing to be missed on that one mom, there will be millions of other nuggets to clean. It is fun for Aunties to see some milestones first too (that's what Bizzie says anyway). Glad you guys got a night out!!!

    ReplyDelete